Save Serious Money
COMMERCIAL UMBRELLA – EXCESS
Commercial Umbrella Liability Insurance protects your company when accidents happen and your existing liability insurance policies cannot cover all expenses. Standard General Liability coverage will take care of most situations, but when serious situations arise, Umbrella Liability Insurance will help to make sure that your business is fully protected against the unknown.
A Commercial Umbrella Liability Insurance policy picks up where your business auto liability, general liability, or other coverage stops. Umbrella Liability Insurance is a very inexpensive way to provide extra coverage against bodily injury and/or property damage.
UMBRELLA LIABILITY INSURANCE FEATURES:
- Reduction of potential gaps in insurance protection by adopting the provisions of a company’s scheduled primary policies.
- Vertical continuity with primary coverages (with few exceptions)
- Greater flexibility in adapting to various or unique primary insurance policies, such as miscellaneous professional liability insurance, errors and omissions, and aviation, marine or liquor liability.
- Loss payments are made on behalf of the insured.
- Duty to defend suits on behalf of the insured after underlying limits are eroded.
- Protection when no underlying insurance applies.
- No self-insured retention
For over 30 years Enterprise Insurance Group has helped small businesses protect their assets with Umbrella Liability Insurance. Since we are an independent insurance agency we have the ability to write Umbrella Liability policies over your existing primary program, whether or not it is placed with us. This allows us to build the right program to fit your unique needs.
- Comparison quote in minutes
- One quote request gives you multiple quotes to choose from
- Get you insurance fast – sometimes it takes less than 24 hours
- Get an evaluation of your business needs from expert agents
- Get quotes from top carriers
©️ 2018 Florida Business Insurance