One of the most dynamic industries in the country is real estate. A lot of homes are now foreclosed or up for sale, hundreds of apartments and condominiums are on the rise, and hotel retailers and other investors are not taking a break. A property management business therefore is a lucrative business.
But even the most promising contracting business doesn’t prosper if you don’t exercise caution. Since a lot of things can damage all your marketing plans and reputation, it’s best to protect your business with commercial insurance—get it before you go all out.
Insurance Coverages That We Provide:
- Workers Compensation
- Payroll Management
- Professional Employer Organization
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Commercial Auto
The Florida Business Insurance Advantage:
- Carriers are experienced and financially sound
- Excellent Support from underwriting to payments
- Expertise in handling catastrophic claims and loss mitigation
- Multiple payment options
Where else but here at Florida Business Insurance. We are experts in insuring small businesses, especially those run by contractors. Some of our services and products include workers compensation, general liability, professional liability, commercial auto, commercial umbrella, commercial building, tools and equipment, and payroll and leasing.
Waiting time is almost non-existent. We respond to all concerns and queries within 24 hours, and our agents are there 24/7. Most of all, we take in clients from everywhere!
So fill out the Quote form and let’s get to business of insuring your investments.
Find out how hundreds of Florida Contractors reduced their small business insurance:
- Comparison quote in minutes
- One quote request gives you multiple quotes to choose from
- Get you insurance fast – sometimes it takes less than 24 hours
- Get an evaluation of your business needs from expert agents
- Get quotes from top carriers